Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Fun Visit




Today Peyton is SO excited!! She knows that someone special is coming to visit her today. She can hardly wait for her Jim and Jim mom to get here!!

Jim and Jim mom is my aunt and uncle who live in Twin Falls. Since living there we have gotten very close to them. Peyton thinks of them as grandparents and they treat her like a granddaughter especially since they don't have any grandkids. Peyton LOVES them so so much and is so excited to see them today. She calls my aunt Sandy Jim mom. We don't know where she got it from but it's really kinda cute!! They also have a dog named Maddie that she adores so so much. I think they will be bring Maddie along for the ride. Every dog Peyton sees she calls Maddie!!! Today will be a fun day for all of us and are excited to have a familiar face come and visit.

1 comment:

Kristin Bishop said...

Tegan,
I am so jealous of your upcoming cruise! By the way...you look beautiful in that picture on the side of you and joel! I can't believe how quicky time flies. I remember the good old days at Lyman's and I also remember talking to you the day after you left there for good:)

Sounds like you guys are doing well and keeping busy! I which I go on a cruise!