Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Working Girl



It's official!!! I went up to Boise yesterday and had a working interview. It was only suppose to be a couple hours but I worked 7!!!! It was a shock to get back into work but at the same time it was so great. I forgot how much I miss working. I will be working at Aspen Dental Care. I know it's kinda funny because before I had Peyton I worked at Aspen Dental!!! But trust me there are no pervert dentist here. Some of the dentist are actually female. It's a huge practice and there are about 25 girls that work there!!! And 4 dentist!!! It will be a ton of fun and I can't wait to get started. There are so many changes that are happening right now in life for us and it has been great. We feel like our answers are finally coming to us.

1 comment:

Tonia Conger said...

congratulations on your new job Tegan. I am in fully support of the fun job as long as the Dentists keep their hands to themselves :-).
This will be a great way for you to meet people and make some friends in a new city. Very happy that everything is coming together for you guys. Nate and I love you!