Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Okay so I just have to be honest when I say it's been a REALLY long time since we have gone to church and really it's been a long time since Peyton has gone. We went this last Sunday since it was Easter and all, and Peyton had a darling dress to wear.

I didn't know Peyton would be so entertaining. She was singing so loud at all the songs and was waving her arms like the conductor does. Then when the sacrament was coming around she was saying YUM as she rubbed her tummy loud enough the whole church heard her. The best was when they were sustaining new callings to people and they asked if anyone opposed...........Peyton held her hand up every time and laughed like she knew what she was doing. We almost made it through church without any fowl language when at the very end she was frustrated with her book that she said CRAP really loud like 4 times. I could have crawled under my bench!!! It was very entertaining and Joel and I had a great time laughing at her the whole time!!! Here she is in her beautiful Shabby Apple dress that she wore for Easter!!!

Sorry the pics are blurry my camera broke so I had to take these on my phone!

3 comments:

Holly Conger said...

Shoe is such a hoot! I LOVE that dress! Hope you had a happy Easter!

Nicole Leavitt said...

i love love love that dress! i didnt know you got it for her!

E said...

that dress looks familiar! =) she looks cute!!