Thursday, March 6, 2008

The ABC's of Me

A-Attached or single? Very attached.....Married
B-Best friend? Nicole
C-Cake or pie? Cake anykind, but my favorite is coldstone ice-cream cake
D-Day of choice? Saturdays!
E-Essential item? Computer and cell phone
F-Favorite color? Hot pink
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears.
H-Hometown? Stanwood, Washington
I-Favorite indulgence? Chocolate
J-January or July? July most definitely cuz it's warm
K-Kids? Yes only one and she's 2
L-Life isn't complete without? My family and friends
M-Marriage date? August 13, 2004
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 5 brother and 1 sister
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges.
P-Phobia and fears? Fear of dying and leave my family behind
Q- Quote? I do what I have to do, so I can do what I want!
R-Reason to smile? It's a nice sunny day out
S-Season of choice? Summer because it's warm and you can go boating, fishing, and just hang outside
T-Tag three people: Kristin, Dayna, Holly, Emma, Tonia, Grandma Biggs
U-Unknown fact about me? When I was 2 I sat in a box of nails and got them stuck in my butt!!
V-Vegetable? I love carrots, peas, cucumbers, green beans, tomatoes almost any!!!
W-Worst habit? poping my knuckles
X-X-ray or ultrasound? I have had both.....ultrasound is way better!!!
Y-Your favorite food? I don't really have one. I like a lot of different things.
Z-Zodiac sign? Taurus
Now all of you must do it!

2 comments:

Grandma B said...

A-Married and loving it
B-My husband Ned
C-Cake..German Chocolate
D-Any day now I am retired
E-My computer-keeps my sanity
F-Purple, now that I am old
G-Bear
H-Brigham City, UT (cause that's where I have lived the majority of my life)
I-My computer-keeps my sanity
J-July..even though it's hot, at least you can go outside
K-5 girls
L-My family
M-April 16, 1977
N-1 older sister, 1 younger brother (deceased)
O-Apples
P-Really don't have a phobia
Q-Life is change, growth is optional (name of a book I love)
R-Being in good health-my computer, it keeps my sanity
S-Summer (the older I get because it's warm)
T-Tag 3 people-Emma,Tonia,Dayna
U-Almost lost a finger on my left hand when I was about 6 years old
V-I love all vegetables
W-Worst Habit-popping my knucles also
X-x-ray
Y-Favorite Food -LOBSTER
Z-Zodiac Sign- SCORPIO
NEXT !!!!

This has been fun..thanks Tegan

Holly Conger said...

Ha! I can't believe you got nails stuck in your BUM! OWIE!