Monday, March 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home


In my earlier post I mentioned we went back to Boise to find a house. Well we found the perfect one!!! It's so cute and in the cutest little subdivision called Mosher Farms. Our house is a pretty yellow color with red door and black shutters. It's just perfect and I can't wait to move in. When we got there Peyton loved the house and ran around covering her mouth screaming!! Thats exactly how I feel about it. I think Joel really likes it too but you know him........he never likes to act excited!!!

5 comments:

dayna said...

oh i love love it! yipee for you! you will make it so beautiful

Grandma B said...

So happy you won't be living "upstairs" and can do your own thing. Especially Dance Dance Revolution !!! When are you and Joel moving? The house looks darling. LOL

Tegan said...

We are moving on Friday!!! It will be tons of fun. I can't wait. My parents are headed down from Washington to help us so it will be fun to see them as well. Living in a house will be better and Yes I can do my dance dance revolution......I just need to purchase it first!!! :)

Holly Conger said...

Wow! That house is so cute! Did you buy it, or are you renting? Congrats!

Tonia Conger said...

This is so exciting! Finally a place you can plant yourself and get cozy. I know you have been waiting a long time for that.
Nate and I are so excited for you and we can't wait to come and visit. Congratulations to all three of you!!!
Love you.