Monday, March 24, 2008

Newest Addition to the Family



I have been wanting to blog all weekend but my Internet has been down. And I have wanted to take lots of pictures since it was Easter but my digital camera broke :( I don't know what else could go wrong. So all these pics are from my cell phone that is also broken :( It seems like everything is breaking on me.




Well Friday night we went to the mall to let Peyton build a bear!!! It was kinda her present for Easter but it was also a "I feel guilty for leaving you at daycare." I started working last week and have been so busy with work and juggling my family, the cooking and cleaning that I feel like I don't even have time to think.




So anyway about Peyton and her new friend Zoe.........we took her in and she pick out the cutest bear and cute outfit. We named her Zoe and ever since she has not left her Peyton's side. She even took her to daycare today where she played with her all day!!! She loves her new friend and we are always welcoming new friends to our family!!!

No comments: