Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Last Post for Awhile

Well this is my last post for a few weeks. I am just so busy with EVERYTHING and have no time to blog. I am leaving Friday for my trip and have been trying to get ready for that and working 10 hour days. Then to top it all off I feel like I am getting sick. I starting taking emerginC so hopefully that will help. Hope everyone is doing great and I will post when I return from my wonderful trip!!! And I'll post pics even though my digital camera broke on me my sister in law will take TONS so I will post those ones!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

can't imagine WHY you would be so busy....new job, new home, new town, upcoming cruise.......have I forgotten anything !! Lots of pics from your cruise will be wonderful. When is Emma coming to Meridian to watch Peyton? Have a great time, come back with a tan and really relaxed. I'm still jealous of the cruise, but I will get over it. LOL