Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Candy For Breakfast?


So my lovely child has a big morning problem lately. For some apparent reason she thinks it's okay to have candy for breakfast. I think she got the idea from her dad who does eat candy for breakfast and feels like if he can do it why can't she??

In the past I have given in to her by giving her a few m&m's in the morning to get her morning off right but as of lately I have been putting my foot down. This morning I wouldn't give into her and it was the end of the world in our house at 8:30 this morning!!! She threw the biggest fit by kicking and screaming and throwing herself down on the kitchen floor. I could hardly contain myself by not laughing because it was so funny. So do I give in to her because her dad eats it and she doesn't understand why she can't have it or do I stop buying it so that it's not in my house and we don't have to start our day off with a fight?? Personally I think Joel would go crazy if we didn't have some kind of candy in the house!

No comments: