Thursday, January 31, 2008

Guitar Hero!

Well we finally broke down and got Guitar Hero!! It is such a blast and let me suggest that if you have a Wii or any other gaming system that Guitar Hero is a must have. We have only had it for two nights and I am addicted. Joel is way good at it and a natural. Me on the other hand I am learning!! Someday I hope to be expert!!

Peyton has enjoyed watching us play and is ver interested in playing herself. We have told her time and time again that she can't play with it and it breaks her little heart. But sneaky her trys to get it out and chance we aren't looking and throws the strap over her shoulder and starts playing!!! This morning I caught her doing this very thing and had to take a picture!! Maybe someday Peyton will be expert on it.

No comments: