Thursday, January 10, 2008

Peyton's New Adventures

Peyton is such an active little girl and always finding something new to do. I felt like Peyton needs to get into something since she is so active and loves other children. I heard about this program called Kindermusik and thought it would be perfect for Peyton. It's a music class/dance class. Your child can start when they are only 18 months. I am excited for her to start this program. If you have a little one I would highly recommend looking into there programs. They have tons of different programs from sign language, to family classes if you have more then one child. Peyton will start in the next couple weeks!!

She is also starting gymnastics!!! I am so excited for her to be able to get involved with other children he own age and experience different activities. She will be starting gymnastics on January 21st!!

No comments: