Friday, January 11, 2008

2008

In the previous years this is probably what you would see on my list of new years resolutions. I have never been one to make a list of things I want to do or achieve in the new year. For some reason this year I really want to set goals and achieve them or lest try!!

Now I know that the new year has already started and I should have thought about this a lot sooner but I feel like better late then never. So my first thought was "what is a new years resolution?" So I decided to look it up in the Encyclopedia. This what it said......

A New Year's Resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day and remain until fulfilled.

So that in mind my list is this, and in no order, because to me they are all important.

  • Enjoy Life More
  • Eat Healthier
  • Learn Something New
  • Get on a Workout Routine
  • Finish School
  • Spend More Quality Time with Family
  • Be a Better Spouse
  • Save Money
  • Be a More Patient Mom
  • Blog More
  • Control my OCD
  • Try to Live Stress Free

I wish everyone the best of luck with any new years resolution they may have. I know I will need a lot of luck and a lot of 'Tegan' support to keep mine!!

No comments: