Thursday, January 31, 2008

Please Can We Get It?

Okay so I know I told you all about how we just got Guitar Hero. The thing that I really want is Dance Dance Revolution!!!! Last weekend when Joel was out of town I spent some time down in Salt Lake. My good friends had Peyton and I over for dinner. After dinner we spent most of the night playing Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution!!! I am now addicted and am wishing I had Dance Dance Revolution to go with my Guitar Hero. Joel doesn't want to get it because he said it would bother our downstairs neighbors. That's what you get when you live in stupid apartments. I told him I wanted it for the workout!!! Have you ever done it??? I was sweating! They even have a workout mode on there, so no need to go to the gym!!! Maybe when we move we can get it. I will be crossing my fingers. Did I tell you that Peyton loved it too?? Here she is having a blast on it with her friend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, what is Dance Dance Revolution anyway?

dayna said...

haa ha ha, love the photo! dance dance scares me...i think i wouldn't be good at it or something!