Saturday, February 9, 2008

Why do kids do what they do?

The other day I was on the computer, which is in our bedroom, and suddenly Peyton came running into the bedroom. She smelled like poop and just keep saying "O NO!" I figured she had just pooped in her diaper and I didn't really pay too much attention when she first came in. Because many times in the day she runs in saying "O NO!" about everything. I just wanted to hurry and finsish what I was doing then change her. Peyton then again said "O NO!" And then said "NO NO NO!" And by this time she pulled my hand away from the computer to pull me away. I got a really strong smell of poop and it felt like something was all over her hand. I looked down at her again and saw no pull up on her and saw poop every where.

I went running into the living room to find she had taken off her pull up and pooped on the carpet. To make things worse I think she thought it was something to play with because she had poop smeared into the carpet and on the leather ottomen. Not to mention she had it all over her feet and hands and I had little poop foot prints all the way down my hall. What a mess it was to clean up!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sorry, Tegan, I'm laughing. Every mom has to have at least one "poopy" experience. I'm afraid I've had more than my share! :) Love you! Becky

Anonymous said...

Hope you are writing these little tid-bits down...because in the future they are good for "black mail" purposes !! What young bride would want her future husband hearing about this one!! Enjoy, because the special moments are fleeting. Oh...sorry you had to clean up the mess. I would be holding my breathe while doing it...he he he. Grandma B

dayna said...

oh no is right!!! aaarrgghhh!