Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!


My sweet dad turned 60 today!!! I can't believe he's that old!!! Time flies by so fast. I can't believe it. I just want my dad to know how much I love and appreciate him so so much!!! Thanks dad for all the great talks that we had that got me through high school and for all the fun times and trips and every other great memory with you in my life. I love you daddy and I'll always be your little girl no matter how old I get!!!



Make a PhotoShow Full Size

3 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

k so the pic of your dad in the yellow shirt, holding the fish with you and tyson i think..peyton looks SO much like you in that picture! what a sweet thing to do for you dad! :)

Holly Conger said...

That slide show is great. I love seeing the pics of you when you were little too!

Alisa said...

Oh...I love your parents. Did you remember that your dad baptized me and gave me blessings as a kid. I always thought of him as my "church" dad. Your parents were always such a good example to me. I have always appreciated them so much! Happy Birthday Gil!