Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boise Here We Come


It's official that we are headed to Boise! Joel just found out this morning that he got a job up there. It will be a great opportunity for him and for our family to live up there. I can't wait for the adventure of a new city and a new place. I am not looking forward to packing because I HATE doing that. And then to top it all off we already have a WAY busy month from packing and moving to getting ready for our cruise and then we are headed to Logan for the last hearing of the Dr. Lyman trial. What a busy and stressful time. We will make it through. My mom said she would fly out to help me which means so much to me. I love her!!

5 comments:

Holly Conger said...

Hi Tegan! So exciting that you're moving to Boise, but I'm sad it's not Logan! I was hoping we'd be able to see you all more often! Congrats Joel!

Grandma B said...

This is a surprise. Is Joel staying with Enterprise? Boise is a beautiful, but soooo far away. When does Joel start his new job? Congratulations Joel !!!

dayna said...

yipee! what will joel be doing? i know you have wanted to live there and i am so happy for you.

Tegan said...

Joel will still be with Enterprise! He has done much thinking and praying and feels he needs to stay with them longer to see how things go. He will probably start in two weeks. Who knows when we will move up there!! Before the end of March because our lease here is up!!

Tonia Conger said...

Yahoo for Boise! I've heard it's becoming a really booming city. Congratulations you guys!