Friday, October 19, 2007

Sharpie


Look at that face!! She looks so innocent!!












I can not believe what a 20 months old little girl can do in about 5 mins time. Peyton must have snuck into the kitchen and grab a sharpie from the junk drawer, because I don't know where else she would have found one.

Here she is knocking the bathroom door. She knew she need to get cleaned up because of the mess she made!



It looks like Peyton had a lot of fun with the sharpie. From coloring all over her chair, her face, her clothes, and my leather ottoman. When I saw this my first reaction was "NO!" Then I started to laugh and take pictures. I was on the phone with my mom and so deep in conversation that I didn't realize what she had done until I noticed she wasn't making any noise at all. I guess that is the first sign that your child is doing something naughty. Peyton's poor chair now has to go away.......it looks like it came from the D.I. which it actually came from Target and was a gift from my neighbor to her. And my poor ottoman, I got most of the sharpie off but it's now a little discolored due to the nail polish remover that I tried on it.


I guess people with kids just shouldn't have nice things. It doesn't matter how careful you are something will always happen or get ruined with little ones!!





Here is her chair that looks awful now!

2 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

oh my heavens! that is so funny! i can only imagine your face when you saw the sharpie on your ottoman! but you're right..sometimes you just have to laugh it off! :)

Holly Conger said...

What a little stinker! have you tried dousing the chair with hairspray? It has worked for me before!