Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Curls

Peyton's hair is starting to get so long. I love having her hair up in pony tails or half way up with some of her hair done. I hardly ever leave it down though because it's so fine and stringy. And we are try to grow out her bangs and they are at that weird stage where they are too long to look cute down but too short to pull back. The other night I decided to put rollers in her hair and have her sleep in them!! She was laugh so hard when she saw herself in the mirror. Luckily she left them alone and slept all night without pulling any out!!! I don't know how I feel about it down and curly. What do you think?

2 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

i love it! :)

Holly Conger said...

Of course Peyton ALWAYS looks cute, but I like her hair straight better. It's cute curly, but just a little thin and whispy maybe. I LOVE all the pictures of her though! It does look like she was having so much fun with the cookies!
Can't wait to see you again this weekend!