Monday, October 29, 2007

15 pounds!!

So since Joel and I are heading on a cruise in April Joel and I are trying to lose weight!! I want to lose at least 15 pounds before we go and Joel wants to lose 30 pounds!! I know it can be done. We both just have to keep working at it. I have already started a workout routine with my neighbor and have been working out with her. Joel on the other hand is so so busy he never has time to work out. But he will need to make time if he wants to lose the weight.



I really hope to lose this weight so I can wear things like this:


This would be perfect for the fancy night time dinners!!
This wonderful dress can be bought for only 178.00 just click here





This very cute swimsuit would be great for the cruise! I can picture myself wearing and 15 pounds lighter! If you too would love this swimsuit go here





1 comment:

dayna said...

Boy! I am playing the weight loss game now, too, and think I have already hit a plateau--and I still have 20 lbs to go!!! aarrrggghhhh