Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged

My sister-in-law, Dayna, has tagged me, so here goes!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
* Going to school! I was in 8th grade
* Playing Soccer
* Hanging out with Danna, Kahiki, Amber, and Emily
* Running Track
* Living the stress free life under my parents roof

5 things on my To-Do List today:
* Do the dishes (done)
* Laundry (still working on it)
* De-junk Peyton's toys (done)
* Go to the gym tonight
* Go out and find a duvet cover

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
* Invest for future
* Pay off my car and Joel's school loan
* Pay for a trip for everyone to go on
* Buy a new computer
* Go on a shopping spree

5 things I'll never wear again:
* Tom boy clothes
* Short shorts
* Mini skirt
* Overalls
* String Bikini

5 favorite toys:
* Zune
* Laptop
* Scrapbooking itmes
* Camera
* Cell phone

5 people to tag:
*Nicole
*Holly
*Emma
*Tonia
*Kristin

No comments: