Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged By Kristie!!

4 things I like about my husband (the PG version):

~He's a great day to Peyton
~He can always make me laugh especially when I am having a bad day
~We love different things which is great for when we both want to do our own thing
~His expectation of life


4 movies can watch more than once:

~Mamma Mia
~The Notebook
~August Rush
~After the Sunset (Figured I better throw in an action pack movie and not just chick flicks!)


4 t.v. shows I watch:

~One Tree Hill
~The Hills
~Deal or No Deal
~The Secret Life of American Teenager


4 places I've been:

~Jamaica
~Victoria, Canada
~Virgin Islands
~Hawaii


4 people who e-mail me regularly (does myspace count?):

~Taryn
~Nicole
~Krystal
~Charity


4 favorite foods:

~Nachos
~Ice-Cream
~Tacos
~Chocolate


4 places I would like to visit:

~Paris
~Greece
~Spain
~Africa


4 things I look forward to in the next year:

~Hopefully buying a house
~Joel getting a better job
~Peyton growing out of her attitude
~Visiting family



4 people I tag:

~Krystal
~Nicole
~Kristin
~Dana

No comments: