Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sara Evans Concert

Friday night Joel, Peyton and I headed out to a concert with some friends Jodie and Trevor and there little girl Maycielyn!!! We had so so so much fun!!! It was an outside concert and the weather was perfect. The little girls actually did really well for it going so late and with how many people there were. The concert started with One Flew South, then James Otto, and then ended with Sara Evans!!!! We had a great time and a lot of fun!

The girls dancing!

Jodie and me


The cutest girls there!


Goofy Joel and me



By the end of the night the girls were tired and the guys were ready to go.
Jodie and I were still ready to party!!




1 comment:

Nicole Leavitt said...

I love love love your new header! How cute! Looks like you girls had so much fun! Wish I could have been there! So what days are you coming here? Cant wait! We are coming on Friday! See you soon! Love ya!