Friday, June 27, 2008

Kohls and No Keys.....

The other day I ran to Kohls to get a quick shirt for this BBQ we were having at work and I didn't have the right shirt to wear. I thought I would just run in and out and hurry home because Peyton was tired and ready for a nap.

We got to Kohls and I put Peyton in a basket thing, not the one with the stroller because apparently Peyton thinks she's too big for a stroller. I ran to the junior section to look for my shirt. I found it fast and was headed to check out when I thought to myself "I wonder if they are having a sell on shoes?!" Silly me headed over to shoes and looked for a bit and got totally side tracked. I then headed throughout the store looking at all their goods. I finally decided I had enough whining from Peyton and headed for check out with my few great things I found. After paying I went and dug through my purse and was looking for my keys. I kept digging knowing that they were in there because I remembered locking the door. I start to panic when I have dumped out my whole purse and still no keys. I was so upset because they were know where to be found. While we were shopping I remember Peyton was being naughty and going through my purse and trying to entertain herself while I shopped.

To make a long story short I lost my keys in Kohls, had no cell phone because it was locked in the car, Joel was at work 35 mins away and I had a 2 year old that was ready for nap about to make me go crazy!!!! After being there for 2 hours I finally got Joel to come pick me up and take Peyton. After all the time looking I finally gave up and was headed out to my car with Joel's car keys. I noticed a bright color thing in a stroller basket and went and looked in. There they were my keys. My only guess is another little kids found them and was playing with them and put them in the stroller basket. I am just thankful to have found them!!!

1 comment:

Rob and Juliann said...

This sounds like my life! Minus losing my keys. But the screaming kids in Kohl's thing.