Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 20th


I am looking forward to this Friday June 20th!!! This Friday my brother Tyson is getting married!!! WAHOO!!! I am so excited for him and can't wait for the new adventure of marriage to begin with him and his beautiful wife. I am also so excited because I will be getting a new sister in law. Taryn is so awesome and fits so perfectly in our family. I so glad that Tyson found Taryn. She is so impeccable for him. I really hope them a happy marriage and can't wait to be there to spend it with them. It will be so wonderful to have all our family there. I will be sure to post lots of pictures!!! Peyton will be a flower girl and I am a bridesmaid. It will be fun and a great memory to look back on!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Tyson! She's so cute!

Nicole Leavitt said...

I know! I miss you terribly! Why is life so busy! We are going to have a long overdue conversation tomorow on your day off! xoxo!