Monday, June 2, 2008

FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Peyton and I just got back from Washington and we had a ton of fun!! Peyton loves her nana and bobba SO SO SO much and is lucky to see them as much as she does. We only got to spend 5 days with them but still in a short amount of time we did lots. We are excited to see them in 2 weeks and 2 days for Tyson and Taryns wedding. Then after that my mom will be back her in Boise for a week to take care of Peyton while I have surgery!!

I mostly wanted to just post some of the funny pictures I had taken while there!!! I hope you enjoy.........THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR ALL THE FUN!!!!! We miss you guys already and CAN'T wait to come back in a few short weeks.



Peyton and Bobba in the hot tub! She loved it. She thought it was a giant bath tub!!
What kid to you know that would lead a bear on a lease?


She was even brave enough to ride the bear!! My parents keep it in there garage!


Peyton spent many moments in this car. Who ever thought a child would love a car that my
parents picked up from the side of the road that had a sign on it that said FREE!!!



Peyton just being her normal self..........goofy


My mom gave Peyton this box and she played in it for hours. I guess I better
stock up on boxes


She really loved it when Gretchen would hang out with her in it. Poor Gretchen hated it
and jumped out at every opportunity




3 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

I TOTALLY thought that bear was real! I had to look close! That's too funny. I'm glad you had a nice trip to Washington. Congrats to Tyson for getting himself hitched too.

Holly Conger said...

What fun pictures! Is that your parent's house in the background with the bear? That looks so pretty. Also, the background of the picture of Peyton in the car looks so pretty and green! I bet it's so beautiful there right now. I'm glad you get to go back as much as you do. Now you should come see us:)
Peyton looks so cute! Tell her I said "Hi!".

Tegan said...

Yeah that is my parents house in the background with the bear. The picture of her in the car is actually taken in there backyard and thats there view of things. It's so beautiful there right now I miss it when I am not there. I know we need to come see you guys SOON!!!!