Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weekend Fun!

This last weekend here in Boise it was SO hot. I think it got up to 97 degrees. Wow it was insanely hot and the sun did nothing but shine all weekend. Saturday was a great day!!! I started off my day by heading to get Nicole, we then decided to have a yummy lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. After that we continued to have a wonderful day filled with shopping which I now enjoy more then every because with me working I actually have extra money to buy fun things!!! We had a great day and the best part about it was our husbands were babysitting!!!!

With the weather being so warm I decided to fill up Peyton's jump house thing that her Nana and Bobba got her. She LOVED it and played in that till she was so wrinkly!!! I love the weather and hope it sticks around. Unfortunately today's weather sucked.

I took a few fun pics of the kids having fun........Enjoy!

2 comments:

Grandma B said...

So happy you are enjoying working...and having fun. Makes life allot better, doesn't it. Peyton is growing so much and is soooooo cute. LOL

dayna said...

so cute and fun! peyton looks so big! hope all is well:)