Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Mom Rocks!!


Don't send a lame Mother's Day eCard.
Try JibJab Sendables!


I just wanted to write a quick little post about my mom. My mom is so amazing and the greatest mom there is. She truly is my best friend. I know I can call her about anything and she probably gets sick of me calling sometimes, but I know she will always be there for me whenever I need her!! I really hope to be that way for Peyton. My mom has taught me so many things in life and I honestly don't know where I would be today without her.

Growing up my mom taught me the things I would need to know to be a great mother and a wonderful wife. Thanks to her I know how to cook and clean, but really it's not about having a clean house or a nice meal on the table at night. The most important things my mom could have taught me was to be a great friend, a good listener, a comforter, a hard worker, a communicator, and so much more. Thanks mom for all your hard work because I know it paid off. Peyton is so lucky to have you as a "Nana!"

Happy Mother's Day!! I love you!!

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

Wonderful post....and Happy Mothers Day to you dear Tegan...hope it was extra special....LOL