Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Slacker


Okay so I know I have been back from Washington for almost two weeks now and still haven't posted anything. (Thanks to Nicole for reminding me!) I thought I would just write a quick over-view of everything that has been going on. I promise to blog more tomorrow and post up some pics!!

We'll all my Christmas shopping is done and has been for quit some time. I finished most of it in Washington. The funny or not so funny things is while I was there I was finding all these great deals and bought all my stuff there. When it was time to re-pack for me to fly home I had a slight problem. I couln't fit all my stuff into my suitcase. Well two huge boxes later and a total of 50 bucks shipping I don't know if it was really worth it on all the great deals!! But it was a lot of fun shopping with my mom for two whole weeks!!

This last weekend we got to travel to Logan. It was a lot of fun!! We got in Saturday night and had a wonderful Christmas party with our "bestest" friends (who we miss so so much) the Leavitt family!! We had a great time I will post pics and blog more about that later.

Then on Sunday we had the Conger Christmas party. It was a lot of fun but we really missed Nate, Tonia, Dayna, Matt, Joel, and Emme. We wished everyone could have been there. It just wasn't the same without you guys. But we still ate too much and played some really fun games.

Then on Monday I had to go to court for the whole case with Matt Lyman the dentist I use to work for. I was hoping it was my last time there but the Judge wants to do his final sentencing on March 17th. But until then he will sit in prison. Thank you Judge Jankins for not letting him get away with what he has done!!

Sorry this post if a little boring. I promise to be better since I am home and my life is slowly slowing down. I hope everyone is ready for Christmas!!

No comments: