Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day


Can I just say "AWH"! (With a big sigh) I am so glad that Christmas has come and went. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas. It is actually my favorite holiday. I just love the feeling Christmas brings but also when it is over I feel so relieved that I can sit back and relax once again!!


Joel Peyton and I had a wonderful Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve we went out to dinner with my Aunt Sandy, Uncle Jim, and cousin Jeff. We had a great time. Then after dinner Joel, Peyton, and I came home to open our new pajamas and read The Night Before Christmas.


Christmas morning Peyton woke up with so much excitement as if she really knew what was going on. She loved all the great things Santa had brought to her. She kept saying Santa and smiling so big.


We had my aunt, uncle, and cousin over for breakfast and so they could watch Peyton open her presents. It was fun to have them over and share that experience with them. Peyton got a lot of fun things!!


In my next post I will post a slide show of Peyton on Christmas!! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!!

No comments: