Thursday, May 31, 2007

iplay

So since the weather has been soo nice Peyton and I have been spending a lot of time at the pool. And since Peyton isn't potty trained yet she has to wear a swim diaper. Have you ever bought those things?? The run about 10 bucks for like 8 of them. That is REALLY expensive. Well the other day I was digging through some hand me downs that my sister gave me and found this really cute swimsuit for Peyton. The great thing about it was the bottom part of the bikini is a swim diaper. It is reusable and you don't have to buy those expensive dispoabale ones.

Yesterday when we were at the pool I noticed that Peyton's cute swimsuit with the diaper bottoms was getting a little too small. So I decided I better figure out who makes this great swimsuit and order one. The company is called p-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_2">iplay and there are many places you can get this great product. One place is called Beach Bambino.

I actually order Peyton's cute one on ebay!! And it was a GREAT price. O and the other great thing is they don't just make these swimsuits for little girls; they have them for little boys too!!! So check them out!!

1 comment:

Holly Conger said...

Tegan, These are so cute! I love the patterns they have for the bikinis! Miss ya!
~Holly