Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Time for Me!

In the last week weeks it seems like I have had more me time.  More time to do the things that I like and more time at home.  I enjoy spending time at home.  As long as my house is super clean and organized then I love to be at home doing nothing but relaxing  I have spent many days on the couch this last several weeks.  You wonder why my lazy ass has been on the couch??  I was working on a project for my dad.   I created my first website.  My dad had been wanting to re-do his website with some flash design and more updated looks.  It was a lot of fun learning the ins and outs of web design and learning a new program called Dreamweaver where I created the website all on my own!

I have been able to do this sitting on my couch because my husband bought me a killer Mac laptop so I can start free-lancing on the side.  I have another website I may be starting in the very near future!

You probably wonder how I have the time to be doing this when I work full time at Aspen Dental?  Well I actually am working part-time now only 3 days a week which has allowed me to have this extra time.  It has been good and I really love being home more with Peyton.

If you want to check out my dads website you can by going here

3 comments:

Sawdust Girl said...

Glad you are able to have more me time. You can never have enough I say. Well, maybe you could, I've just never experienced it personally. Great job on the web site. That is so exciting. You are very talented.

Tegan said...

Thank you Sandra! Yes me time is awesome :)

Nicole Leavitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.