Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yes, We Did it Again!

That almost sounds like a Brittney Spears song title, but that is not what it is! What we did again was get a dog. Okay I know what most people are thinking after what we went through with Zoey.......But this time around I really looked into different breeds and read up on them and what one would suit our family more! I was debating from a Shih Tzu, Maltese, or a Yorkie. And I wanted a pure breed. So after about 2 months of researching and deciding we went with a Yorkie.

Meet our newest addition to the family.........

Her name is Bella! We got her yesterday and just love her so much already. She ended up sleeping with us last night and I was amazed at how well she did. She slept between Joel and I on her back with her paws up. It was so cute and funny to see her like that. She is still adjusting to us and to Peyton. We are excited to have her and know she will have a forever home here!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi!
How are you doing? I am so glad you blog....because I haven't talked to you in forever...and it's fun to see your little family. I hope all is going well. I am sooo jealous you got a yorkie. I want one so so badly! They are adorable. You have your work cut out for you though...i hear they are like another child! Let me know how your doing!

Grandma B said...

What a cute puppy....But don't spoil her too much....you may create a monster like we have done with George !!

I am so happy Joel is home and that he is now posting also. It will be fun to keep up with Joel also. How is his new job going? Does he have to do much traveling?

Today is a beautiful day...the tulips and daffodils are starting to show their heads...so now Grandpa and I have something to do....go out and WATCH THE FLOWERS GROW !! now, isn't that exciting.


Love you lots....

jodie333 said...

Oh my gosh! You are right, she is so cute!! I cant wait to see her! I want to cuddle her and carry her around in a purse!! HOW CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Tegan, she is so cute! What a great addition to your family. :)