Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some Serious Update Time!!

Okay so a lot has gone on in these last couple weeks. I have totally been slacking at this whole blog and am sorry for everyone who checks frequently and there's still no update.....Let me start with Valentines day!! Peyton and I had a great one. We hung out all day and did take out for dinner. It was fun and I probably had the cutest date on the block!
Peyton had her first party as well at school and had so so much fun. If you would like to see pics from her school party and see more pics you can go here

Then just 3 days after Valentines day Peyton turned 3. She ended up going to school that day and taking cupcakes for everyone to celebrate. Since Joel was still out of town Peyton and I had a low key birthday that night by having a picnic in the living room watching her new movie that daddy got her.

Then the day after her birthday my parents came to town! It was there anniversary that day so we all went out to dinner at the Melting Pot! It was great fun. I only have 1 pic of that night and my scanner is not working so you'll just have to imagine the fun night we had that night.

The day following that we headed down to Twin Falls to meet the rest of my family there and celebrate my Grandmas 90th birthday......pics to soon come as soon as my dad emails them to me! While down in Twin we did a little celebrations for Peyton's birthday with this wonderful cake that she HAD to have......

A week after all that fun Joel came home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even tell you how great it is to have him home. He has been home for just over 24 hours and I am still trying to get use to having him here. We had missed him SO SO SO SO much and are so glad he is safe and home with us for good.

Which brings me to today.........Joel and I decided to wait to have Peyton's friend party so he could enjoy the fun and screams from 3 other little girls!! Peyton decided she wanted to have a Tinker Bell party. It was a lot of fun to plan and a lot of fun to have her little friends over. Here are the pics from day and all the fun we had


This was the table decor. Each little girl got her own wings and wand just like Tinker Bell



We had lots of yummy food the two favorites were Grandma Bigg's fruit dip and Tegan's famous pasta salad!



The girls being crazy and having fun!






They had so much fun playing and NOT eating there lunch





Peyton was super excited, just look at her face





Peyton was struggling to blow out her candles


Then it was present time


Peyton got a lot of fun stuff from her friends! She had several birthday celebrations and had fun with all of them. Thanks to everyone who made her birthday special.

4 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

Oh I am so glad she had a great birthday! Her party turned out darling! We are sad we couldn't be there. Seriously, I was sad looking at the pics because we haven't missed a party yet! Cant wait to see you guys in two weeks! Glad Joel is home! Love you!

dayna said...

Oh happy birthday Peyton!!!! she is just so big. we miss you guys lots! I am so glad that joel is home. hugs all around from us!

jodie333 said...

Ok so if it is Peytons party why is my daughter opening her present! AHH!! She is so bossy sometimes, sorry! I am glad that she had fun!!

Holly Conger said...

That party looks so cute! I bet my girls would have love it if we weren't so far away! Peyton sure is getting big!