Monday, February 9, 2009

Yes, Im Alive!!

I know it's been so long since I have posted so here goes......
Since I got back from Washington I have been really busy playing catch up at work. I picked up an extra day for the last couple weeks to help me finish all my reports at work. Today is the first day I felt caught up. Leaving for 2 whole weeks really puts a bind in things.
I have also been super busy with projects!!! I have been counting down the days till Joel gets home and to keep me busy I have found new projects to be working on. One of my favorites that I did was this.........




I also have gotten so bored I had to purchase this great piece of furniture at Tuesday Morning for an unbeatable price


I always seem to find myself organizing and re-arranging something to pass the time........Did I mention Joel comes home in 19 days?!



We have also found time to make our own crafts and have fun with this........


We have found many ways to stay busy, but at the same time we are SO ready for Joel to come home!!

5 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

I love the picture display! How cute! I miss you dearly! When is Peyton's party? I want to try and come! We are due for a trip there anyway! I love the cardboard car! That is rad!

Holly Conger said...

Tegan, you are so awesome! It looks like you are making the most of your time. It looks like Peyton loved the car. I wish I could see it all in person! Love and miss ya!

Rob and Juliann said...

I've been thinking about you home without your husband. I'm glad he's coming home in 19 days! What a fun mom you are to make Peyton cool things like cardboard cars! I may steal that idea one of these days.

Grandma B said...

Hi Tegan....love what you did with the pictures. And the car is so cute....one question, does Peyton have a drivers license????

Now....how many days until Joel comes home !!! You aren't counting are you !!! Tee Hee

Grandpa and I are trying to survive the winter...but it's getting longer and longer..on good days we try to get out and go for a walk. Today it is snowing AGAIN...

NOW, HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL JOEL COMES HOME ????

Love you lots.....Grandma B

Rebecca said...

Yay! I'm glad to see some pictures and hear that you're OK! We're praying for you and we're so glad that Joel will be home soon. Love you! Becky