Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas '08

We had a great Christmas and hope everyone else had a great one too!!! Once again this Christmas Peyton got TONS of stuff. She is so spoiled. She really is a lucky little girl with lots of people that love her very much who like to spoil her. Just to name some of her favorite things she got.......

*Her Barbie Bike
*Her Red Retro Kitchen
*Her new Table and Chairs
*Her Easel for Painting
*Mouse House
*Princess Tea Set
and so much more!!

It was also so wonderful to have Joel home for Christmas. We have missed him so so so much and are sad he has to leave again tomorrow morning. Here are a few of the pictures from Christmas morning. Looking through them I just found out I didn't take any of Peyton in her Christmas dress. So sad because she looked so so cute. She wore a fur coat that I had when I was her age that my aunt and uncle gave me. Hope you enjoy the pics!






4 comments:

Dana said...

What a fun Christmas! I can't believe how much Peyton looks like you when you were little! So cute!

Nicole Leavitt said...

I love the new blog look! I too hope to come see you soon! I miss you dearly! I am glad you had a fab Christmas! I love Peyton's new kitchen! So darling! Love ya!

Grandma B said...

What cute pictures of Peyton...her eyes are so beautiful. We are happy Joel was there with you. Our Christmas was quiet. Too much snow for anyone to be out driving in it...and the roads were straight ice in some places. We went to Logan yesterday and Sardine was a skating rink. At least people were driving alright.

LOL

Krystal said...

I am so glad you had a good Christmas! Joel will be back home before you know it! Just keep the comet away from Peyton and you'll be fine! She has grown up so much! It kills me that she can change so much in such little time! We miss you guys so much! Were gonna come see you soon!