Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Is It Over Yet?

Okay so this post might be depressing for some.......If you are one that loves Christmas and never wants it to end you better stop reading NOW!! I just have to say that I am ready for this holiday season to be over. I am ready to take my tree down, all my lights on the outside, and all the Christmas decor on the inside that is EVERYWHERE. The only thing I am not wanting to stop is the smell of my salt city candles which is Christmas trimmings.

I think I am feel this way for a few different reason......#1 being that it just doesn't even feel like Christmas this year or any other year since I moved away from my parents. And #2 the fact that someone is gone right now (most everyone knows who I am talking about and don't want to make it obvious for the weirdo's out there!) who I really wish was here to help me make it feel like Christmas.

I just keep thinking only 8 mores days and it will all be over. I hope everyone else is enjoying there holiday season more then I am!

2 comments:

Bob & Khristie said...

I'm with ya! The boys went back home on Friday to be with their mom for Christmas so my house is feeling very empty very quickly. AND THEN, Bob tells her we need to know when to go get them to arrange our work scheduled & she says she just wants them home for a while "until things get worse". Uggghhh! I'm so sad! =(

I think I'm gonna take down my tree this weekend & put my living room back to normal. Bah Humbug!

Nicole Leavitt said...

someone will be home soon, and it will make the christmas spirit return! love ya!