Monday, September 3, 2007

Twin Falls County Fair

Today we had a great day with my aunt and uncle. We went to the Twin Falls County Fair. Growing up my mom always talked about the Twin Falls Fair and how fun it is. She would always tell us it's the best fair ever. It was a lot of fun but I don't know if it's my favorite fair ever. I think my favorite one is the Puyallup Fair.

We took a few pictures of our fun day. Peyton's two favorite things were the pony rides and feeding the animals!!
Here is Peyton enjoying the pony ride. She didn't want to get off it!

She was trying so hard to look at him eating!

That goat was trying to jump out at Peyton, she was getting excited


Here she was feeding the little goats. She would laugh when they would lick her hand!

I think Peyton had a lot of fun. I also think my aunt and unlce had a great time seeing Peyton having a great time and being so funny with all the animals!!

No comments: