Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update on Peyton

I just thought I would give everyone a little update on Peyton and her collarbone. She has been out of the sling since last Saturday. The doctor said she only needed to wear the sling for 2 weeks and see how she is after that, if she acts like she still needs the sling then she can wear it. She is still miking her injury when ever I ask her to do something and will say "my arm hurts." I think she says it as an excuse not to do something. The one thing that I have noticed about the whole injury is since she got injured she has been a whiner. She hardly ever use to whine and now she whines all the time. I am hoping she gets over that soon before it drives me crazy.

1 comment:

dayna said...

oh poor peyton! thanks for the update. i have sure been thinking about you guys! when does joel go south for training? how are things?