Sunday, November 16, 2008

Merry Christmas Early!

I know it's still over a month away but I had to share with all what I got for Christmas. Yes, I was bad and got it early. With Joel leaving in exactly 3 weeks (tear, tear) I thought I would get it early and put it all together. Also my parents were in town this last weekend and they were here to help us put it together. So you may be asking what I got.........Well my parents and Joel all pitched in for this.........
I LOVE IT!!!! Joel and I have been needing a new dinning room table for some time now. We have had the same one since we first got married and it has been through a lot. Even with me re-painting it almost 2 years ago I still needed to part away from it. Thanks again so much Mom, Dad, and Joel for the wonderful table!!!

1 comment:

Rob and Juliann said...

Cute table! We need a new one bad. I'm sorry Joel is going to be gone. You'll be fine, especially with all the extra precautions your taking :)