Saturday, October 11, 2008

Time w/Bobba!!

We got the pleasure of having my dad stay the night with us a few nights ago. He was just headed home from a hunting trip and wanted to have a little relaxing before he took the 9 hour drive home. We enjoyed so much having my dad here just hanging out!!! Peyton got her first look at a dead deer.......she was pretty amazed by it.

Here is Peyton and her Bobba showing off the deer he shot



The morning before he left Peyton wanted my dad to read a story. Peyton loves hearing stories. I thought this was too cute of them not to post. They both had there camo on!!!

Even though my dad couldn't stay every long we had lots of fun.....mom we wish you were there!! Thanks for the fun time dad and making memories for Peyton of her and her Bobba.

No comments: