Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zoey Update!!


It has been 3 days with our new puppy Zoey!! I just wanted to give everyone a quick little update on how the little girl is doing. She has only had one accident so far in our house. She is doing amazingly well at this whole potty thing. Lets just hope she keeps it up. As far as sleeping goes we have tried to put her in her cage at night and it's been a little heart-breaking to hear her cry and whine. So for the last 3 nights she has ended up in our bed. Peyton absolutely loves her so much and talks about her non stop. It's been a HUGE adjustment getting Zoey but we love her so much!!

4 comments:

Grandma B said...

cute little puppy !!! what kind of dog is she?

Tegan said...

She is a peek-a-poo. And yes she is very cute!!!

dayna said...

OH she is SO CUTE SO CUTE!!! Will you be bringing her to Logan? she just melts my heart. has joel warmed up to her?

Holly Conger said...

Tegan, I love her! I want to see her! Lydia will be so jealous. She wants a puppy so bad, but I told her she can't have one until she makes her bed every day for a year (of course that was an exaggeration!) I just want her to prove that she's responsible enough to help out. I can't wait to see you guys!