Friday, July 11, 2008

Wii Fit


I just wanted to share with everyone that I am now a proud owner of Wii Fit!!! I have been wanting this for some time. Did you know how hard it was to find?? I would call around to stores looking for one and today my calling paid off. It was the only one that got shipped to them today and the only one for weeks. If you don't know much about the wii fit you should definitely look into it. Buying this instead of buying a gym membership is going to save me tons of money, and I can do it in my house whenever I want! I love it because it tracks your progress, figures out your BMI, and it helps you set goals you can achieve!! I am trying to lose 20 pounds by October!! I think if I truly work hard and have fun I will be able to achieve my goal!! I will have to keep everyone posted on how things are going.

3 comments:

Rob and Juliann said...

20 lbs by October? Good luck. I HATE having to lose weight. Let us know how it goes!

Jenny said...

Tegan,
Thanks for your kind words! You are sweet :)
You have such an adorable little family :D

Jenny

Holly Conger said...

That is awesome! I wish we could afford a Wii and the Wii Fit!

Good luck loosing the weight!

I can't wait to see you all!