Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun Week Ends with Sickness

So after Peyton's crazy birthday week/weekend she woke up that Monday morning coughing and snotty.  The poor girl was so sick and couldn't even go to daycare that day.  Joel stayed home with her as I went to work and my parents loaded up there stuff and left that morning as well.  It was a sad day for Peyton as she had to stay home with dad and everyone else left her.  The next two days I was home with her as I don't work Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.  On Wednesday morning Peyton woke up still not feeling well and asked me to make her a special get better breakfast.  This is what she wanted!

Pink French Toast
and Pink Milk!

Of course she wanted pink french toast and pink milk!  After she ate two pieces of the pink french toast  and drank her pink milk I asked if that made her feel better.  She said no that she was still really sick and that the only thing was that her tummy was really full!  Im hoping she can get better soon.  She still has the sickness and has had it for a week now.  

1 comment:

Sawdust Girl said...

ohh, hope she feels better soon. Looks like she had a fun party.