Friday, April 24, 2009

Daycare.....



I don't think many people know but Peyton started a new daycare about 2 weeks ago. We were really sad to have to do this. Our other daycare provider was moving too far away for us to continue to take her there. After stressing about it long enough a lady that I work with told me her daughter-n-law does daycare. I was excited to meet her and see how Peyton acted with her and the other kids. The first day I thought she would be scared and not want us to leave her. She was so excited to go there and couldn't wait for us to leave. I guess that's a good sign right??




I thought I would post a couple of fun pics that Jessica took of her while on a little field trip to the YMCA......

haha this was before her haircut!!!


Peyton and her new cute friend Kaylie!!!

Im just so glad that Peyton adjusted so well to the new daycare. I know change can be good but hard on little ones. Im so glad that I found her!!!

No comments: