Sunday, December 27, 2009

Party Time at the Congers House!

I know everyone is probably SHOCKED right now that I have blogged so much today, posted a video, and even changed my header! I know I have been so very productive! Not to mention I took down all the Christmas decor and cleaned my house spotless!!!

So Joel and I hosted our very first Christmas party!! We invited all our friends and had a great time! I think it was pretty successful for our first real party. Everyone loved our new house and had a good time at the party. This will be a for sure get together we will have every year from her on out! Here are some pictures that my fabulous friend took of the night, thanks Kristin you rock and I freakin' love you!!


Peyton with her little buddy Cole


Shan and Me


Kristin and Shan




Nora with her man



Kristin and I in our cute tights/socks!






haha I don't really know what's going on here!

Us girls know how to have a good time together!!! I love you girls!!!

3 comments:

jodie333 said...

It was really fun! I wish the darn roads wern't so bad so we could have stayed longer!!
Love Ya!!

Sawdust Girl said...

Looks like a fun party Tegan. I love your house. Can't wait to see it in person this summer when we come out. Haha, I just invited ourselves to see your house and meet your husband and daughter. I can't believe we haven't yet.

Tegan said...

Yes of course we would LOVE to see you guys and have you over! I know I can't beleive you guys have never met Joel or Peyton. It will be great to see you guys. Let me know when you guys come out here :)