Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Here I come Seattle



How beautiful does that look?? Every time I fly to Seattle I can start to see the city I get this excitement in my stomach and this calm feeling all at the same time!! This is when I truly feel like I am home.



Going to Seattle for me is always such a treat. I am so flabbergasted that I get to spend a whole 10 days in this beautiful place and it's a huge bonus that I get to see my family!!



The whole reason for us going up to Seattle is for my little brothers graduation. I can't believe he is almost done with high school. It really does seem like just the other day when I found out my mom was having another baby!!

1 comment:

Holly Conger said...

Hi Tegan! Seattle looks so beautiful! I have yet to go there, but it's on my "to do" list. Have fun!
-Holly