Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog Stalking......

Okay so in my last post I mentioned something about me blog stalking.  Don't sit there and think, I can't believe she blog stalks, or you may think.......What is blog stalking.  So lets start with what is blog stalking.

Blog Stalking:  secretly reading someone’s blog with the express purpose of learning more about them without their knowledge; to stalk via blog.

Everyone has done this.  So don't sit there and say you haven't.  Because you have and if your reading this your probably blog stalking me!!  haha I think it's great just leave me a comment if you are a stalker cuz' I want to know.  

So let me get to the whole reason of my post.  I was blog stalking the other day and there is this girl (I do know her so maybe it's not really blog stalking?)  Anyway this girl that I blog stalk I have met her.  I first met her about 8 months ago.  I never knew she had a blog till we were friends on Facebook and I saw her blog website on there and that's where this all starts.  

Even though I don't hang out with this girl or even talk to her on a regular base (I think the last time I talked to her was via email over a month ago) I feel like I know this girl and her cute family.  I sometimes read her blog and feel like we are soo much alike and feel like I wish my blog was more personable like hers.  She writes about really funny things that you wouldn't usually see on other peoples blogs like sex, being a girl and farting, feeling fat, the gross women stuff you go through and more random funny things.  

I guess my whole point is this.........NOTHING.  There is no point to this whole post just another random thought from me.  Although I would like to know your thoughts on blog stalking and if you ever find yourself on someones random blog and are so intrigued that you return regularly to that same one!

No comments: